Port From 1963 Exceeds $6,000 a Bottle at Sotheby’s SaleGuy Collins
Two six-bottle lots of Quinta do Noval Nacional 1963 port fetched 23,500 pounds ($36,800) each at a sale in London this week, setting an auction record for vintage port, according to an e-mailed statement from Sotheby’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’