Uber’s 44-Cent-Per-Kilometer German Discount Hits ServiceStefan Nicola
Uber Technologies Inc. is reducing the number of vehicles operating in two German cities during non-peak hours as the car-sharing service struggles with legal challenges that have forced it to lower prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day