Payroll Gain in U.S. Is Widespread as Hiring Rises in 38 StatesMichelle Jamrisko
Payrolls rose in 38 states in October and the unemployment rate declined in 34, showing the healing in the labor market is widespread.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline