Mexico Cuts 2014 GDP Forecast as Growth Misses Analyst EstimatesBrendan Case and Eric Martin
The Mexican government cut its forecast for 2014 growth after the economy expanded less than analysts estimated for the eighth time in 10 quarters, held back by weak domestic demand. The peso pared its advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards