Get Ready for a Very Keurig ChristmasBy
Keurig coffee makers have likely invaded your friends’ kitchens already, and the high-tech brewer will storm more counters before the year is done. Keurig Green Mountain estimates that 20 million U.S. households use its brewers, and the company is betting that its new Keurig 2.0 machine—and the barrage of advertising behind it—will entice shoppers to buy millions more in the weeks leading to the holidays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts