ThyssenKrupp Resumes Dividend on First Profit in 4 YearsTino Andresen
ThyssenKrupp AG, Germany’s largest steelmaker, reported the first annual profit in four years after selling a U.S. plant that was part of the 203-year-old company’s worst investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing