Intel Shares Reach Highest Since 2001 on Sales ForecastIan King
Intel Corp. shares jumped to the highest level in almost 14 years after the world’s largest chipmaker gave an optimistic forecast for 2015 sales as it pushes into markets outside personal computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans