Harbinger Insurer Invests as Portfolio ‘Working Harder’Laura Davison
Fidelity & Guaranty Life added $1.1 billion of investments in its most recent quarter at an average yield of 4.92 percent as the insurer controlled by Philip Falcone’s Harbinger Group Inc. works to improve returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis