Actavis Wins Fruit Basket And Valeant Is Green With EnvyDavid Welch
Actavis Plc outspent rival Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. in the $64 billion contest for Botox-maker Allergan Inc. Its prize is a fruit basket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin