Sharpton Says Politics Motivated Newspaper Report on Back TaxesHenry Goldman
The Reverend Al Sharpton said the New York Times wanted to blunt his power as a national civil-rights leader by reporting that he owed millions of dollars in tax liens and penalties incurred several years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020