Boehner May Have Found the Perfect Lawyer for His Obama Lawsuit
After losing two law firms to political pressure, House Speaker John Boehner may have landed the perfect person to sue President Barack Obama: Jonathan Turley, a lawyer who supports the health care law, but believes the president has violated the constitution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's