China's Online Ad Spending BoomsChristina Larson
On Nov. 18, China Central Television (CCTV), the country’s flagship state-run broadcaster, held its annual auction for ad space during prime viewing spots in 2015. The bidding for some top programs took more than an hour.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts