Activision Directors Agree to $275 Million Buyout AccordJef Feeley and Phil Milford
Activision Blizzard Inc. Chief Executive Officer Robert Kotick and other directors agreed to a $275 million settlement of investors’ claims that officials improperly benefited from a buyout of Vivendi SA’s stake in the video-game maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single