Sprint Chief Shuffles Top Executives in Turnaround EffortScott Moritz
Sprint Corp. Chief Executive Officer Marcelo Claure, who set the industry’s lowest shared-data price in his first week and cut 2,000 jobs in his second month, is now shuffling the executive team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’