Finmeccanica Sets Rail Unit Sale After 150 Year HeritageMarco Bertacche
More than 150 years after Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour, helped forge a united Italy by calling for the creation of a world-class rail industry, Finmeccanica SpA is closing in on selling what’s left.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders