Amazon Worker Forces Changes as Labor Board Settles ClaimSpencer Soper
Amazon.com Inc. agreed to change some of the rules for workers at the Web retailer’s warehouses in the U.S. so that employees can communicate about pay and working conditions without fear of retaliation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States