Terry Gou's iPhone-Led Growth Goal Seems a Distant Dream for Slowing FoxconnBy
Getting half your revenue from one client is a very risky proposition, but it's a great boon when that customer, namely Apple, is the one industry player posting sustained growth amid the anemic PC and consumer electronics market. Still, that's not helping Foxconn reach its targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’