Merkel Has ‘German Reasons’ for Persuading U.K. to Stay in EUPatrick Donahue and David Fickling
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she has “very good German reasons” for convincing the U.K. to stay in the European Union, saying the EU needs Britain’s dynamism and its broad global perspective.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks