Kochworld's 2014 Lesson: It's All About Victimhood
Americans for Prosperity, the advocacy group co-founded by billionaire energy executives Charles and David Koch, spent more than $100 million helping Republican candidates in each of the last two elections–with markedly better results this year than in 2012. AFP President Tim Phillips took a coffee break Monday in Arlington, Va., to explain what went right and the tactics that will be enhanced and expanded upon for the 2016 presidential campaign. His top takeaways:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster