A Visit From Twitter's CEO and More at B-Schools This WeekBy
This week, women itching to break into the asset management industry can hear high-powered financiers share their stories and dole out career advice. Business school students will also get the chance to hear Twitter Chief Executive Dick Costolo share his thoughts on the role of social media in the modern economy.
The UCLA Anderson School of Management spends a night out in New York City, where students will mingle with alumni working at companies including Bank of America Merill Lynch, Barclays, BlackRock, and more. (New York)
Thursday, Nov. 20
The Sloan School of Management hosts its 12th annual CFO Summit, which is slated to draw more than 600 chief financial officers and financial executives who will “explore the art and science of successful financial leadership.” (Newton, Mass.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight