Zambia’s Sampa Announces Candidacy, Urges Respect for ScottMatthew Hill
Zambian Deputy Commerce Minister Miles Sampa urged ruling-party members to respect Acting President Guy Scott as he announced his own candidacy to stand for the Patriotic Front in January presidential elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day