Three Firms Advise on Duracell Deal: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Munger Tolles & Olson LLP represented longtime client Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in its deal to acquire the Duracell battery business from Procter & Gamble Co. Jones Day represented P&G in the stock swap as Chairman Warren Buffett narrows his company’s equity portfolio and extends a bet on operating businesses. Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP advised P&G on the tax aspects of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's