Receptos Executives Sell Stock After Successful Drug TestCaleb Melby
Five executives at Receptos Inc., an immune and metabolic-disease drugmaker that staged an initial public offering last year, sold $36.7 million of stock after the company reported positive results from a drug study that sent shares soaring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion