Ruble Defense Extends Russian Reserves SlideAnna Andrianova
Russia’s international reserves extended their slide to the longest since 2008, declining by a fifth from last year’s peak as the central bank attempts to smooth the ruble’s decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's