Persuading Israel's Tech Firms to IPO at Home
When 200 tech entrepreneurs and venture capitalists gathered in the lobby of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in September, Chief Executive Officer Yossi Beinart made sure to wear his customary suit and tie. Beinart, who opened the night of startup presentations from some of the world’s hippest tech accelerators, didn’t want to blend in with the casually dressed crowd. “I told them, ‘I’m the only one here in a suit. So please, if you ever are on the verge of going public, remember the guy in the suit.’ ”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders