Air-Bag Crisis Spreads After Takata Deaths Outside U.S.Masatsugu Horie, Craig Trudell and Kiyotaka Matsuda
An air-bag crisis ensnaring the world’s largest automakers is deepening after Honda Motor Co. disclosed another death, a grand jury subpoenaed Takata Corp. and a U.S. Senate committee scheduled a hearing for next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again