Emirates to Decide on A380 Engine This Month as Rolls Seeks RoleBenedikt Kammel
Emirates President Tim Clark said he’ll decide this month on the engine for his latest batch of A380s as Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc bids to displace its closest rivals on the world’s largest fleet of superjumbos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day