California Joins Whistle-Blower Gas-Price Suit Against BPChristie Smythe
California joined a whistle-blower lawsuit against BP Plc alleging that the company overcharged the state by as much as $300 million for natural gas over almost a decade, lawyers for the plaintiff said in a case unsealed in San Francisco state court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders