SocGen Denies Bribing Qaddafi Friend in Libya Fund CaseKit Chellel
Societe Generale SA denied paying bribes to Libya’s sovereign wealth fund, saying $58 million in payments to a family friend of Muammar Qaddafi were to help the bank “navigate the unfamiliar and difficult” market in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks