Patek Philippe Watch Sets Auction Record Price in GenevaThomas Mulier and Stephen Pulvirent
The Patek Philippe Supercomplication pocket watch fetched 23.2 million Swiss francs ($24 million) at Sotheby’s in Geneva last night, re-setting the record price for any timepiece in auction. It has held the record since 1999 when it sold for $11 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin