Obama, Xi Vow Steps to Enhance Military CooperationDavid J. Lynch and Phil Mattingly
The U.S. and China agreed to increase cooperation and communication between their armed forces to reduce the risk of a mistake that might cause local disputes to mushroom into a military conflict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans