Merck Braces for Study on Medicines Worth $4 Billion a YearMichelle Fay Cortez
Merck & Co.’s pills Zetia and Vytorin generated more than $21 billion for the company since they were introduced more than a decade ago. Next week, doctors will find out if they actually save lives in addition to lowering cholesterol.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks