Vodafone Shares Jump as Europe Recovery Helps RevenueAmy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc shares rose the most in 14 months in London after the wireless carrier reported a smaller decline in service revenue than analysts estimated, showing signs of recovery in European markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin