Sewol Ferry Families Outraged at Captain’s 36-Year TermSam Kim
Families of the victims of the Sewol ferry sinking expressed outrage that captain Lee Joon Seok was acquitted on homicide charges that might have brought the death penalty, saying a 36-year sentence wasn’t enough given his role in the disaster that killed 304 people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing