Source: Senate Democrats Consider Keystone Vote to Help Mary LandrieuKathleen Hunter and Jim Snyder
Senate Democrats are looking at taking a vote in the lame-duck session starting today to force approval of TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone XL pipeline, in an effort to bolster Louisiana Democrat Mary Landrieu’s re-election chances, a party aide said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing