Groupon Forecasts Profit Growth on First Analyst DayOlga Kharif
Groupon Inc., which is hosting its first analyst day, is touting profit and revenue growth for the next three years as the daily-deals company shifts from an e-mail model to a full-blown e-commerce site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock