Regulators Said Poised to Levy First Fines in FX ProbeSuzi Ring and Jesse Hamilton
U.S., U.K. and Swiss authorities are preparing to levy the first penalties over foreign-exchange manipulation against at least six banks today, people with knowledge of the discussions said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License