Vodacom Sees Lower Profit Growth to 2017 as Mobile Fees CutChris Spillane
Vodacom Group Ltd., the wireless operator with the most subscribers in South Africa, reduced its earnings forecast as cuts to mobile termination rates and weak consumer spending in its home market curb growth. The shares fell the most in more than nine months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’