McDonald’s October Sales Top Estimates as Declines SlowLeslie Patton
McDonald’s Corp., the world’s largest restaurant chain, posted October same-store sales that topped analysts’ estimates, signaling that the company’s turnaround plan is gaining momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet