Google Seeks to Help Fight Ebola With Donation-Matching CampaignDenni Hu
Google Inc. unveiled a campaign to help combat Ebola, promising to donate $2 for every dollar raised through its website, following Facebook Inc.’s efforts to bring in money to fight the virus plaguing West Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's