Five Ways to Play Chinese Markets Before Exchanges LinkBloomberg News
China said its exchange link between Shanghai and Hong Kong will debut on Nov. 17, giving foreigners unprecedented access to yuan-denominated shares and allowing mainland traders to buy Hong Kong equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's