China Will Shortly Announce Tax Rules for Stock LinkEduard Gismatullin and Fion Li
Chinese authorities are close to outlining taxation rules for investors who buy mainland shares through the exchange link with Hong Kong, the city’s secretary for financial services said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day