China Money Rates Fall as Producer-Price Drop Fuels Easing BetsBloomberg News
China’s money-market rates fell and interest-rate swaps traded near a two-year low on speculation the central bank will ensure ample supply of funds to counter an economic slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's