Jeb Bush in 2016? Flip a Coin, George W. Bush Says
There's a "50-50" chance that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, according to his older brother, former president George W. Bush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's