FWIW: Hillary Clinton Crushing GOP Rivals on Facebook, Twitter
For today's politicians, the medium and the message go hand in hand like never before. A candidate who hones her social media skills has a much better chance at controlling the media narrative of a campaign, and reaching the electorate directly, than one who does not. By this metric, Hillary Clinton would appear way out front of her potential GOP rivals in a prospective 2016 match up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020