Swiss Re Profit Beats Estimates on Lower Catastrophe LossesCarolyn Bandel
Swiss Re AG, the world’s second-biggest reinsurer, said third-quarter profit rose 14 percent, beating analysts’ estimates, following lower-than-expected losses from natural catastrophes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day