Ping An Plans to Sell 625.9 Million New Shares in Hong KongBloomberg News
Ping An Insurance (Group) Co., China’s second-largest insurer, won regulatory approval for a private placement that may amount to as much as $5 billion, Hong Kong’s biggest share sale in almost two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day