Hong Kong Students Delay Beijing Protest, Seek MeetingsFion Li and Jasmine Wang
Student pro-democracy protesters asked the city’s former leader, Tung Chee-hwa, to arrange a meeting with Chinese officials after shelving a plan to take their complaints direct to Beijing during a summit attended by world leaders including President Barack Obama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets