Canary Wharf Rejects Bid Approach From Qatar, BrookfieldAndrew Blackman and Patrick Gower
Songbird Estates Plc, the owner of London’s Canary Wharf financial district, rejected an approach from Qatar Investment Authority and Brookfield Property Partners LP because the proposed bid is too low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock