Canada’s Rogers to Offer Roaming in U.S. for C$5 a DayGerrit De Vynck
Rogers Communications Inc. is offering its Canadian customers cheaper rates for phone calls, text messages and Web browsing while they travel to the U.S., after adding fewer subscribers than analysts estimated last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day